Upgrade Terms and Conditions for Vodacom at iStore Online
I hereby declare my understanding and confirm:
- iStore is a Vodacom reseller and will perform the contract upgrade on my behalf. iStore can facilitate queries related to my contract.
- Queries related to the devices that form part of this order (iPhone, Mac, iPad or accessories) must be referred to iStore through one of it’s customer contact channels.
- The device/s selected is/are my own choice and that the/their features, capacity, colour and functionality are relevant to my needs.
- The device is only returnable based on technical faults as determined by an Apple Authorised Service Centre of which iStore is one.
- The subscription (price plan) selected is my own choice and the conditions and billing of the subscription and its benefits in terms of airtime, voice minutes, SMS’s and Data have been explained to me, including any monthly billing, bundles and once-off charges.
- International Roaming may be subject to a deposit being paid to my selected Network Operator.
- FUP (Fair Usage Policy) may apply to my contract.
- I am aware that any VAS (Value added Services) or insurance amendments applicable to the contract and device/s must be done by myself by contacting the relevant entity.
- It is my responsibility to insure my device should I want the device covered.
- I am aware of the standard activation/upgrade fee to facilitate my application.
- Full Vodacom terms and conditions apply. View them here
- Full iStore sales terms and conditions apply. View them here
- I am aware that with early upgrades there may be financing outstanding on my previous contract and this outstanding finance will be added onto my new contract until fully paid up.
- I declare that all information contained in this submission is accurate and correct.
- I, hereby grant iStore permission to perform my upgrade application on my behalf with the information that I have provided