Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have to register Free iCare Plus for iPhone?
- You need to register within 14 days of your iPhone purchase in order qualify
Which devices offer free iCare Plus?
- We currently offer Free iCare Plus to all iPhone purchases (Certified Pre-Owned devices are eligible for Free iCare Plus. Demo devices and Pre-Owned devices are not eligible for Free iCare Plus)
What does iCare Plus cover?
- iCare Plus gives you 1 x accidental damage cover (screen repair) and an extended warranty (standard 1 year of Apple Warranty + 1 additional year). A service fee of up to R1800 will be required if you claim
How do I know when I have registered for iCare?
- You will receive a confirmation email which includes your iCare Reference and details of the device you registered under
Who do I contact if I have any questions or difficulty activating Free iCare Plus?
What other option do I have to get iCare Plus for my iPhone?
- You can purchase iCare Plus for iPhone at a cost of R1999. This however, needs to be done during the time of your iPhone purchase
Is there a difference when I submit my invoice number or IMEI number?
- We've given customers the ease to choose either using their invoice number or IMEI number to activate Free iCare Plus. However, if multiple devices have been purchased and you want to activate all devices at once, please use your invoice number. Otherwise, you will need to activate each iPhone separately when using the IMEI number.