- Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS.It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/watch for compatibility details.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
Some bands sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.