1) I/we consent to the the Rentor's Group (the group includes our affiliates, associates, subsidiaries and divisions, including our holding company) or its cessionary making enquiries about *my/ our credit record with any credit reference agency and credit bureaus and any other party to confirm the details on this application.
2) The Rentor or its cessionary may also provide credit reference agencies and credit bureaus with regular updates regarding how I/we manage my/our account, including my/our failure to meet agreed terms and conditions.
3) I/we consent that credit reference agencies and credit bureaus may, in turn, make the records and details available to other credit grantors. The Rentor or its cessionary may also give this information to any person who in its opinion, needs it to carry out any of the Rentor or its cessionary's rights or duties in terms of the contract or any law pertaining to the products I/we have requested.
4) I/we hereby give the Rentor or its cessionary permission to carry out identity and fraud prevention checks on me/us and to share the information provided in this application with the South African Fraud Prevention Service. I certify that the above details are true and correct.
5) We would like to provide you, your directors, and/or shareholders (“*you”) with information on products and services offered by the the Rentor's Group, and by your signature hereto, you hereby consent to the the Rentor's group to market to you our products and services, the sharing of personal information within the group for marketing purposes, and the group then marketing its products and services to you.
6) I/we consent to the the Rentor's Group, processing the required personnel information, as provided above and acknowledge that I understand the purposes of which it is required and for which it will be used.
7) I/We, the undersigned, hereby declare that the information provided herein is both true and correct, in every aspect and represents a true reflection of my personal, and in the event of a juristic person, it's financial position.