Are you thinking of getting a new iPad, iPhone or Mac, but your pocket is feeling a little emptier than usual?
At iStore, we offer a ton of ways to get your hands on Apple products and one of them is by purchasing a demo unit.
What is a demo unit you ask?
A demo unit is a product that has been used in-store for demonstration purposes. Sales consultants use these products to show the different features to customers.
There are a couple reasons why demo units are a great option:
- They are more affordable than new units at 20% off the retail price.
- They have barely been used so are almost like new.
- They still carry a 1 year Apple warranty from date of purchase.
Demo units on iPhone, Mac and iPad are available at all iStores, although stock, specs and colours will vary across stores. We have made it easier for you find a demo unit that will work for you by listing them on our website.
Apart from online and in store, there are also iStore’s Factory Shop locations which stock demo units. Products are added on a regular basis so you are bound to find what you’re looking for. To find out what is currently available, all you need to do is request a price for your desired product by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the difference between demo units and brand new units?
The difference between demo units and sealed unit stock is:
- The demo units packaging may be shop soiled, damaged or repackaged into different packaging
- The demo unit has been used for demonstration purposes